Thursday, August 11, 2011

Windy City

I just spent the last week in the wonderful city of Chicago.  This was my very first time there and I was literally blown away at how beautiful it was.  SO CLEAN!  I'm so used to the grungy streets of New York so the fact that Chicago was so clean was amazing to me.  My boyfriend Josh and I were mainly going for Lollapalooza but we decided to go a couple days earlier to explore.  It's safe to say that we fell madly in love with this city.  I would have liked to have shared the trip with you day by day but the wifi in our hotel was horrible.  So now that I'm back I have tons of pictures to sort through and then I will post a photo diary of the trip, so stay tuned!

Perfect view of Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline from the Shedd Aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment