Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Habitat Shop Shopping Party

STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES
CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL CUPCAKES
LIL' SISSY
LOVE MY GIRL MARIAH
KISSES!
 
CUTIE MARIA FROM CITY LAUNDRY
WITH KENNY GEE, THE OWNER

I was super happy to have been asked to host The Habitat Shop's shopping party last Friday. As soon as I stepped into the store I fell madly in love. The jewelry, clothes, furniture and decor were all absolutely beautiful and exactly my style. Let's just say, they will be seeing me very soon and very often over at The Habitat Shop. I was also excited to be able to share another passion of mine, baking. I created three different flavors; strawberry, carrot cake and chocolate salted caramel. Thank you so much to The Habitat Shop, lovely owner, Kenny Gee and my dear friend Mariah for making this all possible! And big love to everyone who came to the event and gave positive comments on my cupcakes, it really means a lot to me!

Go check out The Habitat Shop on W. 19th St between 6th & 7th Ave in Chelsea, New York. And stay tuned to see the fabulous jewelry I got there!

Photos 1-13: by Myself
Photos 14-26: by Darien Magin

Check here for more photos from the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment