Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Prada Minimal Baroque

WOW...it's been a long time!  Now that school is finally over I'll have a lot more time to blog YAY!

Along with every other accessory, I have an obsession with sunglasses.  I have a huge basket full of different shapes and colors that I'm constantly adding to.  So of course, I died over these Prada Minimal Baroque sunglasses that I saw on Denni of CHICMUSE (which is a wonderful blog by the way, she is so inspirational to me).  On the runway I have to admit, I wasn't a huge fan because it was paired with some strong patterns and a wavy slicked back finger wave.  But, if you wear them with a simpler outfit and a more modern hair-do they're pure perfection (the perfect accent for summer).  Oh, if I only had a mere $600 to spend on them...only in my dreams :(

Google- Prada s/s2011

Google- Prada s/s 2011
Google- Prada Minimal Baroque s/s 2011
From Chicmuse

Here is a little more simpler version
Google- Prada s/s 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment