Friday, September 30, 2011

Birthday Gifts

Here's some of the presents I got for my birthday, including something I've wanted for a very long time...a rose gold Michael Kors watch, from the best boyfriend in the world :)
Limited Edition Rose Gold Michael Kors watch with Swarovski Crystals
Marc Jacobs Daisy (also from Joshy)
MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick (from my sissy)
Urban Decay Dew Me/ Sephora eye makeup remover/ Sephora by OPI nail polish quick dry spray
NARS matte lipstick in Tonkin/ NARS The Multiple in Maui/ Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium Brown
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Natural Flare/ Background is a scarf from Urban Outfitters
Sea glass ring - a woman makes these on Fire Island all with found sea glass and metals/sterling silver (from Josh's parents)
I also have a necklace and bracelet that I got this past summer that I still need to show, such beautiful one of a kind pieces!
A new baby :) Canon G12 - now I can bring this camera everywhere with me...the 50D gets a little heavy after a while
(from my parents)
Fisheye lens for G12 (from Amanda)/ Case for G12 (from Josh's parents)
KIKI! creepin' up to the fisheye lens
JEM!
The Caravan Cat Eye sunglasses
A few more gifts I bought myself are coming in the mail and I'll share those soon!

Photos: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment