Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tangerine Tango

TANGERINE TANGO EYELINER - SEPHORA X PANTONE UNIVERSE 
 LIP LINE PERFECTOR - MAKE UP FOR EVER
 FLORAL BLOUSE - H&M
ZARA SANDALS

CORAL LIPSTICK - REVLON / CORAL LIP GLOSS - YSL
According to Sephora + Pantone Universe, the color of the year is Tangerine Tango. And I couldn't help but notice this re-occurring color in my spring wardrobe. Here's a short photo story of some of my favorite tangerine pieces.
I've also included some of my lipstick essentials. Recently, I discovered Make Up For Ever's lip line perfector and I have to say, it's one of the most genius make up products. Instead of having to buy a different color for each of your lipsticks, this one liner is transparent and can be used with any shade. Ever get "the bleeds" with your lipstick by the end of your night, where the lipstick seems to just smudge outwards? Well this prevents all of that and it's amazing! A must have for any lipstick girl. Another lipstick essential is Lush's lip scrub. I scrub this stuff on before and after applying lipstick so my lips are silky smooth and delicious too!

Photos: Adorn Me

No comments:

Post a Comment