Monday, May 7, 2012

Inspiration 050712 Paper Fashion







Recently, I've become really into fashion illustrations and today I came across Katie Rodger's blog called Paper Fashion. She creates beautiful illustrations using watercolor and ink and completely inspires me to try new things. When trying to decide what kind of project to create for my Color and Design class, I knew I had to do a fashion illustration, thanks to the likes of Katie. Since I'm not the best drawer of people, I thought I could somehow create a mixed media illustration using a vector illustration of one of my own photos and then incorporating hand-made textures. Well, I better get to it! Stay tuned for the result and check out Paper Fashion's blog and shop here!

All Illustrations via Paper Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment