Thursday, May 17, 2012

Illustration: Color Blocking Tiffany

I simply cannot get away from Tiffany! Here's an illustration I did for my Color and Design final project. I used mixed media (digital illustration, paint and ink). Most of the time school projects are dreadful because you are constrained to certain requirements, but this was basically a free project and I had so much fun with it! I knew I wanted to pick one of my own photos to base the illustration off of and I just couldn't seem to get this outfit out of my mind. What do you think?

Illustration: Adorn Me
Feel free to share, but please make sure to give credit!

P.S. There is a second part to this project that I'm still working on that will be on the blog soon, so be sure to check back!

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO dying. loves it, never knew you were such an amazing illustrator!

    ReplyDelete