Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Details: V-Day

CARAMEL WALNUT BROWNIES (RECIPE COMING SOON!)


FOREVER 21 ROPE NECKLACE

LIPSTICK- MATISSE ELITE IN PROVOCATIVE 

BRACELETS- MICHAEL KORS  / MARC JACOBS LOLA PERFUME



 I had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday with my love, and for some reason we exchanged gifts the night before because we're just so impatient when it comes to presents (and no, it wasn't my idea!). Josh got my this lovely Michael Kors bracelet to match the ring he got for our anniversary a couple weeks ago :) So happy, it reminds me of the Cartier Love bracelet, except about a...twentieth of the price, haha. He also got me these yummy chocolate covered cherry Jelly Bellies, delicious! Even though the day was spent mostly at school, we enjoyed a nice sushi dinner and just relaxed, that's all I could really ask for.

Photos: Adorn Me

P.S. The little hearts were made with a simple filter that I made for my lens! Find the tutorial here.

1 comment:

  1. love your necklace
    it's so cute!
    lovely blog
    nice meeting you at IFB Con

    ReplyDelete