Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vintage Valentine Card Cookies

How freakin' cute are these Valentine's Day cookie pops from Bakerella? I've been searching for fun Valentine's Day treats to make for my love, and came across them. The vintage Valentine's Day cards were printed with edible ink on sheets of icing. I don't think I would ever want to eat these! Since Valentine's Day is around the corner and I'm assuming edible ink isn't cheap, I don't think this is an option for me, but, if you're determined enough, check out the directions here. If you have any Valentine's Day recipes I should check out let me know!

Photos via Bakerella

1 comment:

  1. The beautiful images on cards are very good and lovely , i like all this types cards and images that show the value of images.

    ReplyDelete