Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good To Go

Some new things for summer:
MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Good To Go- buy here
Jackie sunnies from Urban Outfitters- buy here
Espadrille wedges from Steve Madden- buy here
I was so excited to get every single one of these things, absolute must haves for summer :)

The straw hat is from H&M last summer, which I resurrected by the way.   If you every squish a hat (under your feet during a 20 hour car ride to Tennessee :/) the easiest way to fix it is with a steamer!  I kept the hat for so long because I loved it so much and I knew I NEEDED to re-shape it one day, and it only took me a year to realize a steamer would do the trick.  At least I have it now!
Nails: Essie- Tart Deco
Toenails: OPI- Fiercely Fiona







©Olivia Joel- 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment