Thursday, February 3, 2011

Belle Noel

Although Kim Kardashian may not be a favorite of some, I, on the other hand think she and her sisters are fabulous. When I heard about her new line of jewelry, I was a little skeptical because some of their previous shoe and clothing lines are quite gaudy and not really my style. But I took one look at Kim's new jewelry line and I fell in love.

She teamed up with jewelry designer Pascal Mouawad and created a 75 piece collection called Belle Noel. There are 4 series in the collection: honey hexagons, glam rock, gold clusters, and peek-a-boo. I haven't seen every piece of the collection yet because the launch of the line is tonight! But from what I have seen, I can say that I can not wait to get my hands on some of these pieces! The best part about it? They're actually affordable! As soon as I see the full line available for purchase I will be sure to let you know where to snag these awesome pieces.

Here are some of my personal favorites that I've seen.
GORGEOUS! If only I had long hair...




ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! ^^






All these photos were taken from Kim Kardashian's blog

1 comment:

  1. oh my! i was definitley not expecting this from kim kardashian! lovee the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete