Monday, February 14, 2011

Fanny Packs Are Back!

I can't believe I'm saying that fanny packs are making a come back. There are a few popping up in the 2011 collections, but with some modern twists.

Instead of the typical nylon fanny backs we're used to making fun of, we can expect to see a classier style in leather and rectangle shapes. I never thought I would say it but, I'm not hating them. I actually spotted one much like this Jill Stuart fanny pack at the mall the other day and almost bought it! (my boyfriend talked me out of it)

I'm going to try and justify myself and say they're called "belt bags" not fanny packs.

Jill Stuart Fall/Winter 2011


Diane von Furstenberg Spring/Summer 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

2 comments:

  1. love these collections


    let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

    My Couture Diaries
    My Couture Diaries
    My Couture Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete