Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jil Sander Pyramid Wristlets



So, I'm not a HUGE fan of wristlets but I was taking a look at the Jil Sander S/S 11 accessories and I came across these adorable little pyramid wristlets. We're going to see lots of bright colors this spring so these little pyramids are the perfect pop of color to an outfit (and it's a cool shape!).

Pair the hot pink one with the Jil Sander Fluro slingbacks (shopmrsh.com, $422), a sleeveless tan dress (urbanog.com, $29), and a bold necklace (F21.com, $9)



I've never seen a pyramid shaped wristlet before, so I'm curious as to how you would pack your things into it. Hmmm...I just might have to go check one out :)

Can't afford a $500 Jil Sander wristlet, but love the color? Check out these really awesome wristlets on ebay in the same hot pink color. Oh, and they're made out of seat belts!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. ridgid r2601

    ReplyDelete